The Bowmansgreen EYFS Curriculum is at the heart of our learning journey approach. It is distinctive, innovative and strategically planned and reviewed in the light of national developments, new thinking, research and development.
• introduces challenging, engaging and real life problems
• strives to encourage and develop a love of learning
• lets learning happen, within a child centred approach
• provides challenges for all level of learners
• ensures resources and equipment are available to support learning at every stage of development, in every area of the EYFS curriculum
• ensures all areas of learning are regarded with the same level of importance and are interlinked in learning
• includes fundamental British values to teach children a sense of self and belonging, enabling them to learn and stay true to the values that make people good citizens
• ensures that children learn to live together peacefully, with each of them playing a valuable role in the diverse, multi-cultural world in which they live
• includes daily phonics, following Letters and Sounds, with elements of Jolly Phonics and Supersonic Phonics.