Dear parents and carers,
We have now set up an Eco Committee in Year 6 that has come up with some super ideas to promote wildlife around the school. If you have any of the following at home going spare, we would be most grateful of any donations:
- Old watering cans (for planters)
- Old buckets / pots (for planters)
- Old pairs of wellies (for planters)
- Birdfeeders / bird tables
- Seeds or compost
- Any useful items for a bug hotel e.g. crates / pallets, bricks, logs, strips of wood, straw, moss, woodchips, old roofing tiles
Please contact the school office if you can help.
Thank you so much!