As requested by some parents at the start of term, we are proposing to hold a First Aid Course for Parents/Carers on Tuesday, 27th February 2018. Spaces will be limited to 24 places and will be offered on a first come, first served basis (we require a minimum of 12 participants for the course to go ahead).
The course will cover:
- Choking Recognition, treatment & when to seek medical advice
- Adult, Child & Baby Bleeding
- Types of wounds, treatment, minor injuries, nose bleeds, bites & stings
- Burns Causes, treatment, do’s & don’ts & when to go to hospital – including electric shock
- Poisonous Substances Corrosive & Non-Corrosive substances, entry points & treatment
- Fractures Recognition & treatment
The cost will be £10.00 per person, which will need to be paid to secure your place on the course.
Please reserve your place at the school office by Tuesday, 9th January. If you require any further information please speak to Ms Spindler or Mrs Stanley.